The Aerial Adventure Park has rapidly become one of the most popular attractions in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Imagine yourself exploring the Black Hills in our obstacle course suspended in the trees! Following a safety demonstration, you’ll begin your adventure by traversing suspended bridges, climbing log ladders, balancing along cables, and riding ziplines through the forest!
After our most recent addition, Rushmore Tramway Adventures is now offering eight different Aerial Adventure Park courses. Sprawling over two acres, incorporating upwards of 100 different platforms, and 11 ziplines it’s the ultimate adventure. Starting with the yellow course being the easiest to black being the most difficult, we’ve ensured there’s something for all skill levels in your family or group.
Be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing!
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below for more information!
- Includes 90-minute self-paced tour + 15 minute training
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Must be at least 7 years old
- Must be between 50 and 250 pounds
- The Aerial Adventure Park may close due to inclement weather
- Rushmore Tramway Adventure makes no guarantees regarding operation or shutdown due to inclement weather