Travel through the lush landscapes of the Black Hills surrounding Mt. Rushmore on this ultimate outdoor adventure tour! Push yourself beyond your limits as you embark on a two-hour journey of nature and ziplines. Spanning over a mile of forest, experience 5 side-by-side dueling ziplines reaching heights of up to 400 feet!
Our professional guides are with you every step of the way as you experience the Black Hills from the air. They’ll uncover South Dakota’s rich history and keep you laughing along the way. As South Dakota’s first zipline tour, we’re extremely excited to offer the unique blend of adventure, adrenaline, and the outdoors.
Did we mention you can see the Mount Rushmore National Memorial on almost every zipline?! We think that’s pretty darn cool!
- Weight limits are 50 – 300lbs
- Must be at least 48″ tall
- All ticket packages subject to age and weight restrictions for each attraction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- We have gone to great lengths to ensure our zipline tour is safe. All equipment is tested to hold at least 5000 pounds and each zipline has a minimum breaking strength of over 26,000 pounds.
- Additionally, our guides receive extensive training and perform daily checkups prior to opening. Each guide thoroughly inspects all ziplines, platforms, trails, and equipment on each of our courses. Further, we have an accredited ACCT inspector conduct a comprehensive review of each zipline, piece of equipment and all current practices.